Course Rules & Information
- USGA Rules will govern all play, except as modified by local rules.
- Play ready golf. All players are requested to keep up with the group in front.
- Please observe 90 degree cart rule unless notified otherwise.
- Players making the turn should continue play without delay.
- Proper golf attire is required. No denim or t-shirts allowed.
- Please repair ball marks and fill divots with sand provided.
- Sprinkler heads and yardage markers are measured to the middle of the green.
- Alligator Creek is environmentally sensitive. Do not enter to retrieve golf balls.
- Each operator of a golf cart must be 16 years of age or older.
- Out of bounds: Boundary fences on holes 1, 5, and 13. White stakes to the left of hole 18. Number 11 green and fairway from number 16 tee.
- Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes.
- Local Rule: A ball entering water on hole 17 may be dropped in the designated drop areas.
- You may hit a provisional ball if you think your original ball has entered Alligator Creek on holes 1, 9, 10 and 18.
Course Architect: Tom Jackson