Course Rules & Information
- USGA Rules will govern all play, except as modified by local rules.
- Play ready golf. All players are requested to keep up with the group in front.
- Please observe 90 degree cart rule unless notified otherwise.
- Players making the turn should continue play without delay.
- Proper golf attire is required. No denim or t-shirts allowed.
- Please repair ball marks and fill divots with sand provided.
- Sprinkler heads and yardage markers are measured to the middle of the green.
- Wildlife Warning – The Amelia River Club is home to many wildlife including ( but not limited to) Alligators and Snakes. Please be cautious around bodies of water and alligator creek. Do not search for golf balls in lakes or water hazards and take caution when searching in wooded or high grass areas.
- Each operator of a golf cart must be 16 years of age or older.
- Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes.
- Local Rule: A ball entering water on hole 17 may be dropped in the designated drop areas.
- You may hit a provisional ball if you think your original ball has entered Alligator Creek on holes 1, 9, 10 and 18.
Course Architect: Tom Jackson