Server – 12-15 per hour depending on experience
A Line Cook prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Head Chef and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly. Some of their key duties and responsibilities include: * Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations * Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks * Plating prepared foods based on senior chef’s guidance * Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time * Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts * Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
The Amelia River Club is looking for an Experienced Server for our River Bar and Grille. The Servers at our Bar and Grille play an integral role in ensuring our Members and our Guests have exceptional dining experiences. We are interested in growing our team and are in search of a professional Server. The right person will be passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our Members and our guests. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition, and previous experience working as a Server in a bustling, fast-paced restaurant setting.
-Can start immediately
-At least one year previous experience working in a customer facing and/or restaurant role
The Amelia River Club is looking for a customer service-oriented Cart Attendant. The candidate must enjoy the game of golf and have a high aptitude for customer service.
To provide all members and guests an exceptional level of service in order to keep them coming back.
Job Duties and Functions:
1. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays and split shifts.
2. Arrive to work on time, consistently.
3. Upon entering the property, arrive in proper uniform, crisp, clean and in good repair.
4. Hair must be clean and cut in a becoming style; management has final approval.
5. Attend all office and departmental meetings.
6. Report any safety hazards, follow up that hazard has been corrected, and assist with providing a safe work environment.
7. Professionally operate equipment at all times.
8. Assist as needed with maintaining the golf car fleet – cleaning/detailing, preventive maintenance, keeping the sand buckets full, and towels replenished on golf cars.
9. Load all bags on carts – make every effort that members and/or guests handle their bags a little as possible. Bags should always be lifted and placed in and out of cars by outside services staff.
10. Thoroughly clean all clubs that are kept in bag storage.
11. Meet and greet members in a timely and friendly manner.
12. Act as course ranger when needed.
13. Maintain the cart storage in a neat and clean fashion at all times.
14. Responsible for having clubs in bag storage ready for tournaments as well as daily play.
15. Stay current with the day’s tee sheet and notify golf shop of no shows, cancellations, and additions.
16. Responsible for picking the range as well as maintaining its appearance throughout the day.
17. Responsible for maintaining a clean fleet of carts; clean and prep carts as set forth by our standards.
18. Responsible for maintaining a neat, organized, and clean bag room.
19. Responsible for washing all range balls at night.
20. Responsible for make sure cart towels get washed each night.
21. During slow times, make sure all areas surrounding the clubhouse are free of trash, cigarettes, and etc.
22. Perform and follow up on any other duties assigned by the Professional Staff and/or Outside Supervisor.